Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Pretty Sweet Spot

Here is one of my favorite spots to camp out against the Horde of Zombies trying to get me.
It is located in between the two houses where the Juggernaut Perk is located. I usually play multiplayer so I like having two Head Choppers on both sides of the buildings. A Trample Steam on one side so that players can walk in and out but zombies are still launched. And last a Subsurface Resonator all the way in the back middle with a Turbine on hand so that if needed it can be placed to blow the zombies away. I do not place the Turbine down because it breaks by itself and also the Subsurface Resonator kills a lot of zombies and makes it hard to get points while in this position.FYI, this spot gets kinda cluttered around level 35.

Hope you enjoyed the small tip, Subscribe, Fallow, and let someone know about the Blog, Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment